Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ironman...so damn cool!

Another interesting day for me. I went to watch (yup, you guessed it) Ironman. He was like SO SO SO SO cool. You should've seen his suit, but I bet most of you have already seen it. His suit was like, the COOLEST thing on Earth. Red and gold in colour - the perfect combination... or sort of.
Anyway, his weapons were really awesome. Especially the classic chest and hand repulsor.Wow!
I also watched Indiana Jones. Again. Yes, I know. I know that it's kinda wasting my money ( not really mine actually...). But my friends haven't watch yet, so what other choices do i have? Besides,
I gotta thank them for paying for the movie tickets. And 'makan' some more. Thank you, guys!!!

My plans for tomorrow:
1) Play futsal with my buddies.
2) Group study with a bunch of SPM-11A's hopefuls ( laughs)
3) Erm... not sure yet

But I'm really sure that tomorrow'll be another interesting day for me. Goodnight, everyone!!!

No comments: